Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ella's World

Well, Ella woke up in a great mood...that quickly turned sour.  She wanted a cup of coffee. The bad mother in me came out and said " no, you don't need any coffee".  She proceeded to tell me that she has done all the growing that she is going to do...so she can have coffee.  I asked her if she was just going to be small forever. She told me "Yes, so now I can have coffee everyday".

A special thank you to my father-in-law...who got my child addicted to coffee at only a few months old.  Five  years later he is still  giving me some of the best mornings a mother could ask for.

After the coffee incident, we worked out a solution.  Ella got a dollar (from her Dad) to spend in town while we were running our errands.  So she got to buy her own gum at the store.  So guess what!  Ella told me that I am the best mother she ever had!  (Just don't mention to her that I am her only choice.) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment