Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About this blog

Hello! I am Bre...and this is my blog.  Here is a  little background info before we get started with all of the daily mishaps and happenings.
I am 31 years old. Married to a VERY patient man. We have four daughters that range in age from 15yrs. down to 5yrs.  They are also very patient. LOL  I have started this blog as a sort of online journal and to keep track of family stories. Some entries will make you laugh WITH me, while others will make you laugh AT me (whatever works). You may cry...perhaps even that ugly cry we all hate to do. Some of what you read may enrage you...so let me apologize now. I am not writing this to try and change the world or anyone's beliefs/opinions.  This is simply for entertainment. So I hope you enjoy the future posts on this brand new blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment